Leah heard a sound at the front door. She thought perhaps the screen door wasn't latched. When she opened the door there was a snake IN THE WREATH on the door. It hissed at her and strut it's head toward her. Now, I know what I would have done at this point but I can't say for sure what her initial reaction was. Nate came home for his break at some point during this and all I know a broom and some gloves were involved. Somehow, in the end, the snake ended up in a pillow case. Leah took it with her when she left to dump it somewhere.... probably near Lake Fayetteville since snakes seem to like that place.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Reptile Wreath
When I got home from work today the boys came running over yelling something about a snake. I was confused. I looked to Leah (who had been watching them) for some help. She confirmed that yes, there was a snake. I asked if they found it in our yard. Her reply was even more alarming than that.
Leah heard a sound at the front door. She thought perhaps the screen door wasn't latched. When she opened the door there was a snake IN THE WREATH on the door. It hissed at her and strut it's head toward her. Now, I know what I would have done at this point but I can't say for sure what her initial reaction was. Nate came home for his break at some point during this and all I know a broom and some gloves were involved. Somehow, in the end, the snake ended up in a pillow case. Leah took it with her when she left to dump it somewhere.... probably near Lake Fayetteville since snakes seem to like that place.
AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! How does a big stinkin' snake end up in a wreath on the front door? That is so creepy.
Leah heard a sound at the front door. She thought perhaps the screen door wasn't latched. When she opened the door there was a snake IN THE WREATH on the door. It hissed at her and strut it's head toward her. Now, I know what I would have done at this point but I can't say for sure what her initial reaction was. Nate came home for his break at some point during this and all I know a broom and some gloves were involved. Somehow, in the end, the snake ended up in a pillow case. Leah took it with her when she left to dump it somewhere.... probably near Lake Fayetteville since snakes seem to like that place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
this tops all mcgooden stories. oh my dear.
Thanks Sara, I've dreamed about snakes for two nights now. Appreciate it. That's the last time I read your blog before going to bed again!
Post a Comment