Today was my first time to take ALL the boys to get haircuts by myself. If I had a dollar for everytime I heard someone say, "Oh my, you have your hands full" or "Oh, she has all boys..." but, that's besides the point. We went to Career Academy (formerly Leon's Beauty College). It was Jack's first real haircut. He loved sitting on the booster, wearing the cape and being a big boy. He sat perfectly still, looking around the whole time. Apparently the clippers tickled because when she got near his neck or ears he started giggling. Of course, all the girls there thought that was the cutest thing they'd ever seen. It worked out really nicely. All the boys got their hair cut at the same time so we were out of there in less than 30 minutes.
(The picture looks funny because I took it with my phone but discovered I don't have the cord needed to put it on the computer so I took a picture of my phone with my camera)
2 comments:
You are brave! I don;t do much with "all" of mine alone either!
Me neither!
Post a Comment