Saturday, November 04, 2006

our faraway friends




Since the Loibners don't have their own blog I thought I'd give them a little press. Whitney just sent these pictures which speak for themselves. Sweet little Wilson and Campbell...

Some favorite Loibner memories:
1. Our first community group... with the Vaughts and the Walkers
2. Living 2 doors down and eating dinner together all the time
3. Playing nerts... also some of the most disturbing memories because of Peter
4. Peter's scream when we told them we were pregnant with Max.
5. Peter taking us for a ride in his new car (which was a stick shift) to try to make me go into labor when I was way past due with Max.
6. Running errands with Whitney and just hanging out during the day with our boys
7. The lady on brophy who had a yard sale every week
8. The first time we hung out and drank wine at their first apartment
9. Co-leading our fun CG
10. Whitney's cooking

Oh, the good ol' days...

We miss you and can't wait to see you again!

No comments: