Max loves Christmas. When he woke up and saw the "snow" last week he gasped and said, "Is it Christmas today?"
After church Sunday morning (we were visiting the Loibners in NLR) I asked Max what he learned about in Sunday school. He said, "Jophes. He had a dream. It wasn't really scary though."
Last night we drove around and looked at Christmas lights. He had a candy cane he had been given at Dixie Cafe earlier. Out of nowhere he said, "I want to give my candy cane to Jesus." I didn't really know what to say... Max said, "But Jesus can't come to our house. Maybe an angel can though."
Tonight he asked if we could make cookies for Santa....right now. He asks if it is Christmas yet everyday.
I miss the days of being that innocent and excited. I love Christmas.
Monday, December 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment