Is that mud or poop on him????
It's just dirt... except in that one it looks as if a little poo may be escaping from his diaper. Disgusting.
MMMM....I mean, gross.
I love these pictures of Grant. It's what being a little boy is all about. It doesn't or shouldn't matter if you have poop or mud on you, keep on rockin' baby! I love kids! For those of you who don't have any you're missing out.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Is that mud or poop on him????
It's just dirt... except in that one it looks as if a little poo may be escaping from his diaper. Disgusting.
MMMM....I mean, gross.
I love these pictures of Grant. It's what being a little boy is all about. It doesn't or shouldn't matter if you have poop or mud on you, keep on rockin' baby! I love kids! For those of you who don't have any you're missing out.
Post a Comment